Lativa TCM Cooperation and Development Conference of WFCMS, organzied by World Federation of Chinese Medicine Socieites, hosted by Kundawell Institute, co-hosted by Pan European Federation of TCM societies (president Dong Zhilin), will be held in the apital city of Latvia, Riga,on 19-20 October, 2013. The conference aims to promote the communication and cooperation of TCM between the Baltic countries.
The topics of the conference include:
1. The research of TCM international standards and related issues
2. The international development of TCM education
3. The scientific research of TCM
4. The research of TCM cosmetics and its application
5. Traditional medicine culture and intangible cultural heritage protection
6. International trade of Genuine regional materia medica and ecological environment protection
World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies will organize experts from all the world to attend the conference. We hope the experts will discuss the academic issues and international development of TCM with Latvian counterparts. And we welcome experts to provide academic papers with high quality to increase the academic level of the conference.
We look forward to your registration.
Contact: Robert Shui 0086-10-58650058 email@example.com
Liu Yang 0086-10-58650243 firstname.lastname@example.org